Easily manage who you follow up and when
When you’re talking to so many people, it’s hard to remember names, faces, and important information. Even the most experienced sales reps have a challenging time remembering key lead information, such as:
- Where did the last conversation finish?
- What is the opportunity size?
- When will the deal close?
So how do you ensure you always have access to a high-level overview of your business pipeline, sales team productivity and projected revenues?
The Infusionsoft system stores interactions, tasks and appointments in one place, which provides a complete view of all sales and marketing activities. You can:
- Use customised pipelines to automatically distribute leads
- Score hot prospects
- Sell to individuals or accounts
- Link multiple contacts
- Track deals through the process
- Forecast future sales.
It’s a systematised, predictable way to convert more leads, with less effort and in a faster turnaround time.
Automate my sales – Close more deals faster
Leads are awesome, but when they don’t’ convert into a paying customer, it’s a nightmare. Ordinary tactics to convert leads might include hiring a larger sales team, making more cold calls, or paying for more advertising. Or, for a fraction of the cost, you can use sales management software (SMS) to get the results you need.
With the behind the scenes power of the Infusionsoft system running your sales machine, there’s no stopping you reaching your full revenue potential!
Lead scoring is a data-driven way to assess a prospects’ buying potential based on their actions. With Infusionsoft, it runs constantly in the background so you can focus on the hottest leads and prioritise your daily call list to get more paying customers. You can:
- Automatically assign a score based on tags you create or the activity of a contact
- View scores in real time, adding and subtracting points according to your own criteria
- Adjust the settings at any time, to customise the scoring to your business.
It’s all part of the power of Infusionsoft – helping to capture the data, tailor it for your needs, and then make it work to build your business.
Quotes and orders
- To make sure that superior customer experience flows right through your sales process, you can create, manage and share custom quotes directly from the Infusionsoft app. It’s like having an assistant helping you move and track customers through your pipeline. You can:
- Send email notifications to sales reps when quotes are accepted or declined
- Allow customers to accept a quote with one click and pay online
- Automatically convert quotes into orders and create a balance.
How much more productive would you be if your sales process was streamlined and repeatable?
What if you knew exactly how much revenue to expect every month, and which are your best selling products?
Infusionsoft sales management tools give you all this, but without the manual work normally required. You can:
- Automate follow-up reminders to help your sales team reach revenue goals faster
- View reports with revenue broken down by product, lead source and other metrics
- Train new team members with a scalable system already in place
- Take confidence in accurate forecasts, knowing exactly which prospect needs what
- Identify sales cycle trends that show you what works and what doesn’t.