Go From Zero to Hero
Does Excel leave you confused and full of dread?
Do you think that you need to be good at Math to use Excel?
Or are your skills rusty because it’s been a while?
During a corporate training career that has spanned over 20 years, I have helped thousands of business people increase their efficiency, productivity, and confidence in using Excel.
In my experience, you don’t need to be a math whizz to be proficient at using Excel. Instead, you need three things:
- a clear understanding of how the Excel features work;
- real life examples on which to build your knowledge; and
- a little practice.
– Bronwyn Coulthart, Microsoft Office Certified Application Specialist
The Mastering Excel from Zero to Hero course covers the following topics:
- Lesson 01 – 6 Steps to the Perfect Formula
- Lesson 02 – Practical Applications for Math & Statistic Functions
- Lesson 03 – Mastering Logical and Lookup Functions
- Lesson 04 – Projections with Financial and Time Functions
- Lesson 05 – Creating an Interactive Experience with Text and Information Functions
- Lesson 06 – Creating Custom Number Formats
- Lesson 07 – Levelling up with Conditional Formatting
- Lesson 08 – Getting Visual with Charts and Graphs
- Lesson 09 – Prepping Data for Analysis and Categorisation
- Lesson 10 – Documenting Projected Values and Saving “What IF” Scenarios
- Lesson 11 – Taking Filters to the Next Level
- Lesson 12 – Mastering Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Lesson 13 – Using Data Validation and Protection to Protect your Work
How to enrol?
This course is now available through “The Office Inner Circle” which is a members-only learning group for business people who want to quickly improve their productivity using Microsoft Office. We are improving our skills together.
The Office Inner Circle is now OPEN!
$59 (inc GST) per month
Get Started by Filling out this form.
“In our world of producing high-end corporate documentation like tenders and proposals, we need to be experts in Microsoft products so that we can make our documents flawless on every page. If you also need to present professionally on paper or screen, it is crucial to have good skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Not only will your brand communicate more powerfully and consistently, but you’ll save yourself endless headaches and hours of wasted effort. For this reason, I highly recommend getting some training to set you on the right path and make your life easier. Bronwyn is one of the most experienced, capable and knowledgeable experts I’ve met, with an extraordinary understanding of Microsoft products as well as a range of IT programs and apps. She has developed detailed yet simple online lessons to help everyone from beginner to expert. Get the help you need right here.”
Aurora Marketing – Australia’s leading tender and submissions management company
Bronwyn is a Microsoft Office Certified Specialist and has been presenting introductory to advanced training in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word) since 1995. Below are listed some of the clients she has provided Microsoft Office training and support to over the years.
- Aurora Marketing
- Bank of Queensland
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Brisbane City Council
- CRL – Consolidated Rutile Limited
- CSR Emoleum
- Drake Training International
- Gold Coast City Council
- Greenslopes Hospital
- Institute for Healthy Communities
- International Relations University Sunshine Coast
- J.E Taske Medical Group
- LegalIT Lawyers
- Mirvac PFA
- Nestlé Australia
- New Horizon Australia
- Queensland Education Department
- Queensland Eye Institute
- Queensland Government
- Queensland Theatre Company
- RPM Rental & Leasing
- Stewarts Group
- Toyota Australia