Go From Novice to Boss - Taking it to the next level!
Are you using the same old stale PowerPoint slide decks?
Does it take you hours to set up anything other than a few text points?
Or do they struggle to get your message across to the audience?
PowerPoint is a powerful presentation tool, which has been around for a while now! In fact, I first started teaching PowerPoint to business people back in the late 90’s (Yes, I was 6 when I started teaching PowerPoint )
So why does PowerPoint still baffle/frustrate most people?
Simply put, most people don’t use it for what it was designed to do!
That is – it is a SALES TOOL!
WHAT? I hear you say … But I am a (insert something technical/creative but not salesy)! I am not in Sales!
Really? I beg to differ.
Your profession/craft doesn’t matter. Every time you give a presentation you are selling SOMETHING to your audience. The “something” could be:
- The Annual Returns to the company board
- The latest in your industry
- Expansion into new Markets
- Pitching to potential investors
In other words you are saying … Trust Me, I Can Help You…!
More importantly … You are selling yourself as an authority on your chosen topic!
However many people use PowerPoint as a repository for a dump of technical data!
Instead of communicating a compelling message about themselves and their topic, their presentation screams –
I know a lot of technical stuff, here it is, but I suck at communicating effectively!
Followed by …
Get comfy because I’m going to put you to sleep!
Great presenters have great slide decks that aren’t necessarily fancy but, they are effective! They leave no doubt in your mind they are an expert and you want to know more!
So if you are ready to take your PowerPoint knowledge to the next level, then this is the course for you!
The Mastering PowerPoint from Novice to Boss course covers the following topics:
- Lesson 01 – Creating your Own Custom Templates for Speed & Efficiency
- Lesson 02 – Taming the Information Glut in Your Business Presentations
- Lesson 03 – Quick ways of getting Text into Your Presentation
- Lesson 04 – Using Images and Colour to add Punch to a Presentation
- Lesson 05 – Creating Quick and Easy Graphs/Charts for Your Presentation
- Lesson 06 – Tips for Including Infographics into your Presentations
- Lesson 07 – Using Animations and Transitions to Enhance Your Story
- Lesson 08 – Using Media and Automation to Stand Out
- Lesson 09 – Combining Multiple Presentations without Losing Your Design
- Lesson 10 – Enhancing a Presentation for Production and Sharing
- Bonus Modules
How to enrol?
This course is now available through “The Office Inner Circle” which is a members-only learning group for business people who want to quickly improve their productivity using Microsoft Office. We are improving our skills together.
The Office Inner Circle is now closed to new members as we focus on helping our members increase their productivity and skill.
Fill out this form to be notified when the doors open in the Spring.
“In our world of producing high-end corporate documentation like tenders and proposals, we need to be experts in Microsoft products so that we can make our documents flawless on every page. If you also need to present professionally on paper or screen, it is crucial to have good skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Not only will your brand communicate more powerfully and consistently, but you’ll save yourself endless headaches and hours of wasted effort. For this reason, I highly recommend getting some training to set you on the right path and make your life easier. Bronwyn is one of the most experienced, capable and knowledgeable experts I’ve met, with an extraordinary understanding of Microsoft products as well as a range of IT programs and apps. She has developed detailed yet simple online lessons to help everyone from beginner to expert. Get the help you need right here.”
Aurora Marketing – Australia’s leading tender and submissions management company
Bronwyn is a Microsoft Office Certified Specialist and has been presenting introductory to advanced training in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word) since 1995. Below are listed some of the clients she has provided Microsoft Office training and support to over the years.
- Aurora Marketing
- Bank of Queensland
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Brisbane City Council
- CRL – Consolidated Rutile Limited
- CSR Emoleum
- Drake Training International
- Gold Coast City Council
- Greenslopes Hospital
- Institute for Healthy Communities
- International Relations University Sunshine Coast
- J.E Taske Medical Group
- LegalIT Lawyers
- Mirvac PFA
- Nestlé Australia
- New Horizon Australia
- Queensland Education Department
- Queensland Eye Institute
- Queensland Government
- Queensland Theatre Company
- RPM Rental & Leasing
- Stewarts Group
- Toyota Australia