From Misery to Mastery
Do Word documents with rogue formatting leave you feeling frustrated?
Does Word just do “weird” stuff, especially when you have a deadline?
Most people have experienced the frustration of documents with inconsistent or messy formatting which makes the document hard to read and the messaging unclear.
It can also be intimidating and stressful to try to fix rogue formatting under the pressure of a deadline. No one ought to feel that panic when working with Word documents. It’s just wrong!
I want you to triumph over rogue formatting and experience the elation (and relief) of producing a perfectly formatted document ahead of a deadline.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skill to take on rogue document formatting and win.
The Mastering Word from Misery to Mastery course covers the following topics:
- Lesson 01 – Create a Base Template and Foundation Styles
- Lesson 02 – Develop Custom Heading Styles
- Lesson 03 – Create Special Purpose Heading Styles
- Lesson 04 – Build Indented and Non-Indented Bullet Styles
- Lesson 05 – Create Indented and Non-Indented Number Styles
- Lesson 06 – Develop Eye-Catching Table Configuration Styles
- Lesson 07 – Build Table Text Styles
- Lesson 08 – Modify Word Inbuilt Styles
- Lesson 09 – Prepare “Just in Case” Formatting Styles
- Lesson 10 – Create Purpose-Built Footer Styles
- Lesson 11 – Build Stunning, Easily Maintained Headers & Cover Pages
- Lesson 12 – Change the Document Layout Using Section Breaks
- Lesson 13 – Tips for Working with Headers and Footers in Sections
- Lesson 14 – Build a Robust Table of Contents with Relevant Styles
- Lesson 15 – Caption Styles and Best-Practice Cross-Referencing
- Lesson 16 – Creating Pullouts and Cast Study Styles
- Lesson 17 – Using Shortcuts for Quick Style Application
- Lesson 18 – Finalising and Locking the Template
- Lesson 19 – Using the New Template and Styles to Transform a Document
- Lesson 20 – Formatting Images and Tables
- Lesson 21 – Efficiently Maintaining and Updating Styles
How to enrol?
This course is now available through “The Office Inner Circle” which is a members-only learning group for business people who want to quickly improve their productivity using Microsoft Office. We are improving our skills together.
The Office Inner Circle is now OPEN!
$59 (inc GST) per month
Get Started by Filling out this form.
“In our world of producing high-end corporate documentation like tenders and proposals, we need to be experts in Microsoft products so that we can make our documents flawless on every page. If you also need to present professionally on paper or screen, it is crucial to have good skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Not only will your brand communicate more powerfully and consistently, but you’ll save yourself endless headaches and hours of wasted effort. For this reason, I highly recommend getting some training to set you on the right path and make your life easier. Bronwyn is one of the most experienced, capable and knowledgeable experts I’ve met, with an extraordinary understanding of Microsoft products as well as a range of IT programs and apps. She has developed detailed yet simple online lessons to help everyone from beginner to expert. Get the help you need right here.”
Aurora Marketing – Australia’s leading tender and submissions management company
Bronwyn is a Microsoft Office Certified Specialist and has been presenting introductory to advanced training in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word) since 1995. Below are listed some of the clients she has provided Microsoft Office training and support to over the years.
- Aurora Marketing
- Bank of Queensland
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Brisbane City Council
- CRL – Consolidated Rutile Limited
- CSR Emoleum
- Drake Training International
- Gold Coast City Council
- Greenslopes Hospital
- Institute for Healthy Communities
- International Relations University Sunshine Coast
- J.E Taske Medical Group
- LegalIT Lawyers
- Mirvac PFA
- Nestlé Australia
- New Horizon Australia
- Queensland Education Department
- Queensland Eye Institute
- Queensland Government
- Queensland Theatre Company
- RPM Rental & Leasing
- Stewarts Group
- Toyota Australia