Implementing The Automated Revenue SystemTM into your service business is a simple 3-Phase process.
Select one of the methods below to get started!
Phase 1: Attract your Ideal Clients
In Phase 1 we show you how to:
- Understand the true value of the services you provide.
- Reverse engineer your revenue goals.
- Find a niche and your ideal client.
- Speak directly to your ideal client so you attract the right ones.
This first phase is designed to give you a clear strategy and laser focus to achieve your goals.
Phase 2: Qualify your Ideal Clients
Once you start attracting your ideal prospects, it is important to qualify them to ensure they have the characteristics of your ideal client. In Phase 2 we show you how to:
- Find more of your ideal prospects.
- Qualify and educate your ideal prospects.
- Nurture and build quality relationships.
- Convert more prospects into ideal clients without appearing pushy or salesy!
This phase provides you with the skills to qualify each prospect and determine if they are a good fit for you.
Phase 3: Growing your Brand
In modern business, some things have change but other things stay the same. Building your brand and extending your market reach is a lot easier now if you know what to do. In the third phase we show you how to:
- Grow your brand and stand out from your competitors.
- Connect with your market using blogging.
- Use social media to cost effectively expand your reach.
- Shock and awe your clients, so they become raving fans of your brand.
This phase is essential to complete the process and ensure that the growth of your brand and your revenue increases year after year.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
“The principles discussed in The Automated Revenue SystemTM if implemented correctly have the potential to revolutionise a legal practice. I look forward to incorporating these principles into my own practice and watching it reap the rewards and benefits.”
Scott Coulthart, Special Counsel, Mills Oakley
“Bronwyn and her team recently developed a new website for my multi-faceted business, incorporating three separate enterprises which are distinct in their own right yet intrinsically linked. She managed to blend three brands under one overarching banner and, with the incorporation of Infusionsoft marketing automation software and other features, my businesses have been set up for seamless online efficiency and effective automated client engagement going forward.”
Maria Rampa, Managing Director, Evvoke Group
“Bronwyn worked with us to understand our business and our unique clientele. In our industry image is everything! Bronwyn understands that, and together with the team at Seybienne, they delivered a website with a unique design and functionality that surpassed our expectations. It gave us the perfect platform to showcase our work and our services. I would recommend Bronwyn and the team at Seybienne if you want your website to stand out from the rest.”
Todd Arndt, Owner, Vogue Nationale